The Private Equity and Venture Capital Club
The Private Equity and Venture Capital Club is a student-led organization on campus focused on providing Full-time, Part-time, Executive, Latin American and Distance Learning MBA students with information, resources, networking and career opportunity insight into the global industry. We act as representatives on campus to various firms and organizations in the industry to help promote our students and activities in an effort to help further future involvement by our MBA graduates in private equity and venture capital.
Our club continuously strives to develop awareness of the magnitude and impact the industry plays in our global economy, with a true understanding of the complexities and dynamics of business across cultures and borders. We work hand in hand with The Thunderbird Global Private Equity Center in its efforts to develop curricula, research, and publications related to the field, identify career opportunities such as internships and full-time employment for Thunderbird students, and participate in the global knowledge exchange platforms such as the Annual Thunderbird Global Private Equity Investing Conference and Global Private Equity Forums.
Our guiding principles are:
- To advance Thunderbird to the forefront of the international private equity and venture capital arena.
- To support the Thunderbird Global Private Equity Center in its publishing and promotional efforts.
- To provide promising future leaders with a unique, progressive networking, mentoring, educational, and career development vehicle that will open the doorway into the exciting world of private equity and venture capital for students with a passion towards the field.
- To forge an exceptional global private equity and venture capital community consisting of the best and the brightest alumni in the field and students across the globe.
- To facilitate Thunderbird innovation and business spinout and growth via integration with the Thunderbird Entrepreneurship Center.